Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Working on a VCV bank + Next batch of choruses!

Hey everyone! This time, I'm here to announce that I finally stopped being too lazy and tried to make a VCV bank for Tasha Jade~

Although I'm not sure myself if it's the complete 5-mora VCV bank or a VCV Lite. I'll try to finish oto-ing it for now. Also, there's no news yet on whether or not I'll be releasing Taiji and Setsuna's banks anytime soon~ I like how they sound so far but hmm... still testing it out. I haven't uploaded any of the other covers I made of them anywhere though, aside from Taiji's cover of Egomama.

Speaking of which, I managed to decide what song to use for the next batch of UTAU choruses! Look below for the most recent covers~


【UTAUカバー】Artificial Children【Kotone Mio】
【UTAUカバー】エゴママ【藤郷 泰次】
【6 UTAUカバー】Party X Party【Kotone Mio・KUE・Raku Shouto・Setsuna Rin・Shian・Tasha Jade】
【UTAUカバー】HYBRID【Ryan Moriyama】
【5 UTAUカバー】世界は恋に落ちている【Jen・Kjellberg・Mio・Kuroi・Tasha Jade】

No comments:

Post a Comment