Monday, July 13, 2015

Upcoming cover!

I'll be working on a PV for Taiji and Tasha's cover of DOGS~ I've already drawn the main drawing and I just have to digitize it now xD

You can view the part of the sketch here: https://instagram.com/p/5GjBgMvSYY/

I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish it but look forward to it along with the upcoming UTAU Choruses! I have a lot of covers that I want to upload but due to my soundcloud account running out of minutes, I might end up only uploading part of the cover and putting a link to the full cover in the descript...

Oh, and I've updated Tasha's UTAU wikia page a bit and added her Media list. With the exception of the oldest covers, it has pretty much all the covers I could find with her in it~

That's it for now! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment